Saturday, August 21, 2021

Thank You readers, for tripling page views in the past few weeks

I had a goal of six or seven articles every week on this blog for many years.

A few weeks ago, I decided the large amount of censorship in America meant I ought to present more articles here. 

So I tripled the number of articles each day, and I'm happy to report that page views tripled too.

As an editor, I don't write any articles -- I choose the ones I like best -- those that I believe are true -- and publish them with a little editing, including a link to the original article. 

My writing hobby started in 1977, with a financial newsletter called ECONOMIC LOGIC for paid subscribers. In 2008 I added an ECONOMIC LOGIC blog, mainly for charts, that were easier to read in that format.

I had only published two climate change articles in my financial newsletter. After the second article, in 2014, I added a climate science and energy blog to update that article. I stopped writing the financial newsletter in 2020 to focus on my climate science and energy blog, which had become popular.

I added this Election Circus blog in Spring 2016, when the Presidential campaigns seemed like a circus to me. And I expected to stop publishing at the end of 2016.

In late 2016 I declared the Trump Russian Collusion claim was baloney. Trump is not the colluding type -- he is a "one man band". I didn't need an investigation to know that.

But the 2016 "circus" never stopped, with fake charges regularly tossed at Trump, and then we had unprecedented fraud in the 2020 election.

And now we have a president with early dementia ... who most Americans see as a human "auto pen", and teleprompter reader. Tell me this is not a circus !

Richard Greene
Bingham Farms, Michigan
BS, State University of New York, at Albany
MBA, Stern School of Business, at New York University
TBW, Trained By Wife
 
Audiophile
my favorite song today: 
"People Make The World Go Round"
              by The Stylistics 

 My  other  blogs:
Economic Logic:
Finance and Economics
 
Election Circus:
Featuring news censored by social media.
 
 
Photo of Ye Editor at work:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ye Editor's political views: