Saturday, May 7, 2022

Today is the first Speed Reading Day at the Election Circus Blog

Today I present the best paragraphs from 21 articles from the past week, that never made it onto the blog. There's a link to each original article, followed by a paragraph, or two, that most interested me.

I've always saved these extra articles for the weekend when there's not much new material. I usually end up deleting most of them on Monday morning -- throwing away a lot of useful information from articles I've read in the prior seven days. 

Every day I typically post up to half of the two dozen articles I read. And there's another one dozen articles I start reading, but never finish, for a variety of reasons. Often too much opinion, backed by too few facts, and too little data. Or a false statement in the article that makes me suspect the intelligence of the author.