Thursday, March 9, 2023

My new one-stop blog is at www.HonestClimateScience.Blogspot.com

 Sorry for a note so late it probably does not matter anymore!

I combined my three blogs into one new blog registered under a new email address, since I had lost access to the old email address about a decade ago.  Suddenly, I could not post any more messages here.  It seems that I have to log out of my new blog before I could log into my old blogs. And it would have helped if I had remembered the password, which I had not used in many years because I had never logged out.

The only message I had was that recommended articles are now at the link below.  

The new blog got over 10,000 page views in the first month, which is good considering that only one person knew the URL on day one, January 25, 2023 ... me!