Monday, December 4, 2017

The focus of this blog is...

... questionable ethics,

apparent lying to prevent criminal charges,

apparent obstruction of justice, 

what appears to be sleazy political activity
that has not been properly punished,

and claims of criminal behavior,
that don't appear true.

That all adds up to a post-Election Circus.

I expect politicians to lie frequently
and make campaign promises they can't deliver.

That could be the subject of two other blogs,
one for Donald Trump alone!

Stupid Tweets is another subject I ignore.

This blog is also not for policy issues.

I'm a libertarian who'd like to see 
smaller government
and balanced budgets.

So I end up not agreeing with big government
Republicans and Democrats!

I expect policies I don't agree with, 
such as the tax cut Trump wanted,
and the "free college" Bernie Sanders 
and Hillary Clinton said they wanted.

Those subjects would be analyzed
in my economics newsletter
and blog, for subscribers only,
not here.