Sunday, May 8, 2022

Have a happy Mother's Day today -- Easy Reading Day here at the blog.

Page views are low today, so I'll save most of the articles for tomorrow.  

Visit, call or remember your Mother today. 

In time, your only choice will be remembering. 

We can only remember our Mothers, but I did give the checkout clerk at our supermarket, who is a Mother, a gift this morning: A copy of the best CD compilation I recorded in 2021, my Motown Mix, Then I immediately demanded a price check on every item in our cart, a 20% discount on everything, and changed my $20 off coupon to say $200 off.  ... That was my 7am lame joke. Fortunately, she laughed. The supermarket was filled with cut flowers for sale. 

Ye Editor

                   Motown  Mix                    ( May 2021 )
         ( featuring Stevie Wonder -- SW )
1/2   Stevie Wonder - Blame It On The Sun ®
  3  Temptations ----- Just My Imagination ( mono EQ )
  4  SW ----------------- Looking For Another Pure Love
  5  Temptations ----- My Girl ( mono EQ )
  6  SW ----------------- My Cherie Amour
  7  Mary Wells ------- My Guy ( mono EQ )
  8  SW ------------------ Golden Lady
  9  Meshelle Ndegeocello - You Really Got A Hold On Me
10  SW ------------------ Superwoman
11  Smokey Robinson - Being With You ®
12  Marvelettes ------ Don't Mess With Bill ( mono EQ )
13  SW ------------------ Happier Than The Morning Sun
14  Marvin Gaye ----- What's Going On ®
15  SW ----------------- All In Love Is Fair ®
16  Marvin Gaye ----- Inner City Blues ® 
17  SW ------------------You Are The Sunshine Of My Life ® 
18/19  Funk Brothers -- Bernadette (Bass: James Jamerson)
20  SW ----------------- Creepin'
21  Temptations ----- Papa Was A Rolling Stone ( edited ) ( mono EQ )
22  SW ------------------ Lately                                                           
                  ® = remastered version