Saturday, May 7, 2022

Elon Musk: Champion of Free Speech or Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing?

FULL  ARTICLE  HERE:

BEST  PARAGRAPHS:
MUSK  STATEMENT:
"I also want to make Twitter better than ever by enhancing the product with new features, making the algorithms open source to increase trust, defeating the spam bots, and authenticating all humans."

AUTHOR'S  COMMENT:
"While I have doubts as to whether Musk will follow through with any of these promises (especially the one about making Twitter’s algorithms open source), the part that struck me the most was his comment about “authenticating all humans”.

Maybe I’m way off base here, but for me, the only way to “authenticate” people on the platform is to integrate it with some kind of digital ID or biometric identifier. And that sounds eerily similar to the WEF’s vision of making it necessary to have a “digital identity” in order to access online services. Hell, maybe Musk has been tasked with instituting that as well. Who knows."